Minor issues: menu, and full-screen

qwerky

Minor issues: menu, and full-screen

Post by qwerky »

A couple of very minor issues:

1. In my View menu, all of the items which toggle on/off (toolbar, status bar, side panel, etc.) show a check-mark beside each item that is turned on, including the minimap. The exception is the micromap, which never shows a check-mark, whether it is on or off.

2. In user.json, the optionally hidden items for full-screen mode include:
a. "a" for sidebar. What is the sidebar? I seen no difference in full-screen mode whether this option is on or off.
b. "p" for side panels. This seems only to affect the left-side panel. No matter which of these two options is used, the minimap and micromap (on the right side) never get turned off, either in full-screen mode, nor in distraction-free mode.
Alexey

Post by Alexey »

2. Checked "a"/"p"- they work, sidebar is vertical dark panel on the left edge. sidepanels: panels near sidebar, Code Tree, Projects...
Alexey

Post by Alexey »

1. Made fix for check-state of micromap toolbar btn (i dont have custom menu with micromap item)
qwerky

Post by qwerky »

Alexey wrote:2. Checked "a"/"p"- they work, sidebar is vertical dark panel on the left edge. sidepanels: panels near sidebar, Code Tree, Projects...
Yes, I turned the sidebar off and forgot about it; I also have the toolbar turned off--I prefer to use keyboard rather than mouse, as much as possible :lol: .

Side panel turns off only the left-side panel; there doesn't seem to be a way for full-screen to turn off the right-side panel (minimap, micromap), which is okay with me--just letting you know, in case you want to implement it.
Alexey

Post by Alexey »

minimap/micromap: they are inside editor area, so not side panel. Is needed an option for them, not sure
qwerky

Post by qwerky »

Agree; don't think we need an option for full-screen to turn them off.
kvichans

Post by kvichans »

> I also have the toolbar turned off--I prefer to use keyboard rather than mouse, as much as possible

I also do that and prefer hotkeys :)
CudaText 1.163, TC9.51x32, Win10x64(1920x1080)
qwerky

Post by qwerky »

Alexey wrote:1. Made fix for check-state of micromap toolbar btn (i dont have custom menu with micromap item)
Works fine!