Feature request - Bookmarks to right panel

quanticchaos

Feature request - Bookmarks to right panel

Post by quanticchaos »

Dear Alexey,

First of all, let me thank you cause your program is amazing. I was used to another popular text editor (++) but its lack of power, despite its tons of plugins, made me search other options and that's how I discovered this amazing jewel.
The fact that you can customize almost everything is one of the features I love the most. I already played with lexers in order to make one that fits all my needs and I almost get it but my lack of python knowledge obliges me to bother you.

I think It would be great to have a plugin that allows you to see numbered bookmarks on the right or left panel (preferably the right one).
Might seem stupid but, for me, it would be great.

That's all for now, thanks again, keep the great work.
Cheers from Mexico.
quanticchaos

Post by quanticchaos »

I'm so stupid... Just realized there IS a bookmarks tab in the output panel... So sorry.
Then I'll have to ask, is there a way to move panel tabs to another panel?

Thank you.
Alexey

Post by Alexey »

> is there a way to move panel tabs to another panel?
No, but you can drag bottom panel by its caption.
quanticchaos

Post by quanticchaos »

Thanks a lot mate, that'll do it.
Hope, in the future, you can add something to the ini file like: [panels] left=project,mini map right=bookmarks,tree,clipboard bottom=search results,console, etc. It would be great even if you have to manually edit it. It also would be great if you could drag or enable/disable columns.
Hope I'm not bothering too much,
Have a great day and thanks again.
Alexey

Post by Alexey »

You are about Synwrite. I dont delelop Synwrite much. I mostly develop Cudatext.
So this key wont be added.